It is important to us to provide a healthy and balanced range of food that is both nutritious and enjoyable for our pupils, as children spend most of their day at school.
So, what are the main nutritional benefits at Oxford Prime Academy?
- Menus are compliant with children's health regulations
- We have eliminated most ingredients, to which children may be allergic
- Individual pupils' nutritional needs are accounted for
- We cater a special vegetarian menu to children
- Pupils can have nuts, fresh and dried fruits any time
- After lessons children enjoy a delicious and healthy dessert
- Teachers and children have meals together, which often helps to understand, discuss and support pupils' interests and hobbies outside of academic scope
- We pay special attention to teaching table etiquette to our youngest pupils
- Menus are rotated on a 3 weekly basis to provide continuing variety